The Irish Concrete Federation Management Seminar & Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 6th November in the Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge, Co. Kildare. Preceding the AGM, there will be will be a management seminar.
The management seminar will commence at 10.00am and will feature the following speakers:
- Mr Tommy Drumm, Managing Director, Collen Construction
- Dr Kieran McQuinn, Research Professor and Head of Economic Analysis Division, Economic and Social Research Institute
- Mr Peter Boland, Director, Alliance for Insurance Reform
- Ms Carol Lynch, Partner, BDO
- Mr Emmanuel Bourdin, Building Standards, Department of Housing, Planning & Local Government
- Mr Julian Smallshaw, Head of Education & Standards, Institute of Quarrying (UK)
The full day’s programme is available to download here.